uPVC Windows made by A and J Windows Moira
Old or poorly installed uPVC windows can cost as much in energy over the course of several years as the cost of installing brand new double glazed windows. Here at A and J Windows we offer a range of window styles, to give you maximum choice in the design of your home.
A range of uPVC window styles
There are many different styles of uPVC windows we offer here at A and J Windows and it is our job to help you find the right one for your particular home design needs. Whether you live in a Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian style house or even a more modern home, our double glazing design consultants can help you select the style that best suits your property.
Casement uPVC windows are one of the most popular styles, offering versatility to suit a variety of properties. If you live in a period home, Nolan also offers a range of vertical sliding window styles.
uPVC bow or bay windows can give you extra space, allowing you to make full use of any room, and can also add light to your home.
Tilt and turn uPVC windows allow for easy cleaning from the inside, an important quality for those looking for easy maintenance.
We use only the best materials, even for the most everyday items.
Replacement double glazed windows
Your new uPVC windows should add value to your home, both aesthetically and practically. Replacement double glazed window styles can:
- Make your home more energy efficient
- Reduce your heating (and cooling) bills
- Increase the safety and security of your home
- Cut down outside noise, such as from nearby roads
- Block harmful UV rays, thus prolonging the quality and life of carpets, furniture, fabrics, pictures and paintings
Choosing replacement uPVC windows
Your uPVC window installation should:
- Reduce energy loss
- Protect your home
- Be safe and secure
- Be installed on time and within budget
- Be easy to clean
- Provide good ventilation
- Let in the light and frame your view
- Give your house a more comfortable ambience and atmosphere